Monday, August 9, 2010

BACK TO KANSAS...GOOD OLD KANSAS

I'm finally home from my 12-day, 3500 mile, vacation marathon...which means that my blogging hiatus will soon be at an end. But not tonight because I'm tired. I would have blogged on the mondo-vacation but Planner Paul kept us on a tight schedule of activities such as rafting, caving, beachcombing, sightseeing and ballgaming. I will be sparing you most of the gory details of this vacation...because I like you. But someday I'll regale you with a few highlights.

Speaking of tight schedules, I also wanted to let you know that I plan to wind up the Ben&Courtney Wedding Series shortly, hopefully before our next family wedding which is on the 27th.

Meanwhile, I have to run home now and teach Emily how to do laundry.

For lunch today, I had a turkey sandwich on sourdough bread at the coffee shop. Ho hum. But then for supper, I had a garden vegetable stir-fry and sliced peaches, all from our very own backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment